- Working closely with automanufacturer's fuel cell
- Lower material cost vs. Nafion™
- Equal or Better Performance vs. NafionTM 112
- Fabrication flexibility
- Functionality flexibility
- Improving mechanical durability
A sulfonated PFCB proton exchange membrane.
|Tetramer’s Fuel Cell Proton Exchange Membrane
|TETRAMER TECHNOLOGIES, L.L.C.
If you are interested in using Tetramer's PEM technology in your
hydrogen or direct methanol fuel cell please contact us.
|Tetramer Wins the Crystal
Flame Award for the
Development of their